Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, February 18, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I did it. I jumped into the 21st century and had cable installed. I had it for a short time about five years but disconnected it because it annoyed the hell out of me. It has been on now for less than an hour and already I am losing it. My daughter is watching "Bear in the Big Blue House" and other than the bear all the voices are like nails on chalkboard!
The only saving grace will be hockey games, specifically Canucks hockey. Yes, I know they are not the best but a true fan always loves her team. I will also watch Seinfeld reruns.
Anyone want to make wagers before I flip out and call the cable company to disconnect it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket