Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 23, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Not much to write about today. Went to my Mom and Dad's place for a bonfire yesterday. K#vin got to meet my whole family. Everyone liked him and he had lots of fun. As usual we all ate way too much and laughed ourselves silly. I am so thankful for my family. Through all the crap in the last few years they have been there for me. I know so many families that don't like each other and I am so appreciative of them.
Today went shopping for stuff I have been needing for a while. Went back to K#vin's and he gave me a massage and I fell asleep! I have never fallen asleep after a massage before! He gives such fantastic massages. My neck gets so sore from nerve damage.
Well that's it. As I said, not much to write about. Bored, bored, bored but happy, happy , happy! (hee hee)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket