Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 10, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It is early. I am up. I am cold.

I had something I wanted to talk about but it has been purged from my brain because of the hour.
I will just talk about other people's blogs. I have about 10 I frequent and it feels strange to care about what happens in the life of a total stranger! I am lying there last night wondering if baby Jake is feeling better and hoping his mama is doing ok.
I wonder if Gina's hair will return to normal. Hope it does Gina! ;)
I feel bad that Joe didn't get his promotion because I know he had been working his ass off. I feel sad for someone that lost their kitty I am wondering how much Iggy is sleeping since he got his PS2.
Anyway, you get my point. It is part of my week now to check up on people I don't know just to see what is going on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket