Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More Questions I Do Not Have the Answer To:
~Why can't I sleep at night?
~How long can insomnia last because this has been going on for 10 years. I have not slept more than 4 hours in a row in 10 years. Maybe I shoud go to one of those sleep clinics.
~Why is there a gold key on my desk and what door is it for?

~Should I get married again? Seriously. I did it once, convinced he was the one. I don't want to go through another divorce but at the same time I love K#vin and want to be his wife. What to do, what to do.

I want to get this and this. Never wanting to pay full price for anything, I will go get the St. Patrick's Day one on Thursday when it comes on sale!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket