Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 12, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
OK. Can someone tell me what the hell is the deal with getting wrinkles and acne at the same time?! I wake up and have a freaking huge zit on my chin. I am 33! This is NOT supposed to happen damn it! I noticed the little wrinkles around my eyes about 6 months ago. Granted they are only visible when I get about 6 centimeters from the mirror but they are there! There outta be a law against the combination. The day my first wrinkle appeared the law should be that my face would be clear.
So it happened. I started crying the other day convinced K#vin no longer loved me. (You all knew it would happen didn't you? hee hee) I was convinced he had grown tired of me. I am sobbing away and he was all concerned asking me what was wrong and like a fool I told him. I am sure he was thinking get a grip you flake but he just gave me a hug and a kiss and told me there wasn't any truth to that and he loved me. Yes, I feel like an idiot but so happy that he does love me and he is in my life. By the way, I have this picture of K#vin and if you are interested I will e mail it. He is so freaking hot. Just looking at this picture gets me going. You can see for yourself why I talk about him so much!
Girl-N is home with a cold. I think she may have been able to go to school but I let her stay home because she did go to school yesterday when she was not feeling well.
Going to try to make it to the I-MAX theatre and the Bug Zoo in Victoria on Monday. Not going to tell boy-W because he would freak right out. His live revolves around bugs right now and he would be so excited he wouldn't sleep. We made a Critter Cage and he brings all manner of bugs home from school. All his friends look for them too but he is the only one with a place to put them. It freaks the hell out of me. I can hear them running around and I am scared they will get out and build nests in my place.
I think I have gone off the edge as a mom. I actually have made an "All Season Tree" It is the idea of a Christmas tree but you can decorate it according to the season. It is basically a miniature maple tree minus the leaves. (Branches stuffed into rocks in a coffee can with the lid on to hold it up) Right now it is decorated with shamrocks for St. Patrick's Day. I must say, even though I have become one of those weird mom's it looks cool. After St. Patrick's Day we will decorate it with Easter eggs, bunnies and ducks. The kids make the decorations and I just use thread to hang them on.
That be it for now! Au Revoir!

PS-The Big Comfy Couch is on TV. Anyone interested in getting this show banned with me? Holy shit it is annoying!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket