Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, March 19, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Time 4:16 am. That is a really good sleep for me. I went to bed at 9:00 last night because the power had been out for more than 12 hours. I did wake up every two hours but I haven't slept that well in a long time. I think it has to do with the Ativan. My doctor prescribed it a long time ago but I never take it. I was in such a state I took it before bed last night. I was worried about K#vin. He has been really sick for the last 5 days and I called him 4 times throughout the day asking him to call me and let me know how he was feeling. By 8:30 I was freaking out convinced I was going to find him dead. I drive over there and he had been asleep. He knew I was wasn't pleased. I even told his dog to get lost and yelled at it for barking. I was just so stressed out by this point the bark of loud German Shepherd was more than I could take. Anyway, he (K#vin not the dog) e mailed me this morning to apologize. To top it off he is going into work! The guy can barely stand up! Grrrr!
K#vin's dog. That dog is so jealous! If K#vin touches me the dog has a fit. He tries to push his way between us and barks at me. If we are making love he has to be put in the other room where he howls and barks. I get kinda loud (Yes I know TMI) and the dog goes berserk at every noise. So now I have to be quiet when having s#x at K#vin's place and mine because of my kids. Damn! It is very distracting trying to focus on keeping quiet.
Had the kids home from school yesterday because of the power outage. I don't ever remember school being closed because of no power. It was cool. I like having them home. I did sleep a fair amount while they played. I think having this infection in my body for so long has taken a lot out of me. I think these antibiotics are working though. The doctor wants to see me in 2 weeks again.
Boy-W is invited to another birthday party. This will be the 6th birthday party in 4 weeks for Boy-W and Girl-N. I have decided that Girl-N will just go to the girls parties and Boy-W will just go to the boys.
Listening to Loreena Mckennit right now. Lady of Shallot. I have almost memorized the poem. It makes me cry.
I am going to turn on my electric blanket and hopefully get a little more sleep. Have a super weekend everyone especially Katie!
< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket