Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
What to say today? My tattoo. I said I would only get one but I am thinking another one might be fun. Right now I have Snoopy and Woodstock on my ankle. (If you hadn't noticed your cursor when you come to my page is Snoopy) I wouldn't mind getting a Canadian flag tattoo.
I am debating on whether or not to cut my hair. It is at that length where I can't do a whole lot with it but it looks so nice long. I had to get it hacked off when I had a bad hair cut. I looked like Medusa.
If you are bored (which you are undoubtedly are after reading this blog) try this test.
That's all for today. Au Revoir!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket