Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, April 14, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kids back at school. I miss them.
Today I went into the school and was trying to hurry Boy-W along. He was not doing what I asked him to so I said "Boy-W, I need you to listen to me and get your coat on". His teacher was behind me and say's in a really sarcastic voice "Boy-W and listening, what a concept". Bitch. Yes, my son doesn't always listen and gets carried away like any child but if anything he is too obedient. He never tries to question authority. He is a pleaser and doesn't ever make waves. His teacher pisses me off. Whenever I bring my kids out I am told over and over that I have such nice well-behaved kids. They always say please and thank you. They don't run around stores like maniacs. They are very polite and respectful. It makes me so angry that she say's shit like that! I know he heard her and his feelings were hurt because he tries so hard to please her. I never thought I would do this as a parent but I have told Boy-W to just ignore her nasty comments and do what he feels is right. I trust both my kids enough to know what they want and to do the right thing. I believe I am giving them a sense of self by doing this. He doesn't need her opinion of him. Anyway, I have gone off on a tangent but as a parent I think I am entitled. As for his bltch teacher, she can fvck right off. (but I wont tell Boy-W that).
Question for parents- Does anyone ever miss their kids so much it hurts? When mine aren't around I feel like part of me is missing. Even if they are just at school I count the hours until I can go pick them up. Am I just a nutcase or do any of you feel like this?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket