Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, April 16, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
The Praying Mantis experiment is failing and I feel it is my job as a mother to prevent it. Boy-W will be heartbroken. :-(
The fruit flies have failed to breed. What's up with that? Any other time I leave an apple on the counter overnight and there will be a million of them flying around. I purposely put food out for them and not a one. So...
I needed to come up with something else to feed them because they are eating each other and we are down to about 30. A more manageable number than the 200 but the cannibalism needs to stop. Decided to introduce raw ground beef. They went nuts for it. I tell you, the things we do as parents to keep our kids happy is downright silly sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket