Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, May 20, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I got another new job today! Whooo hooooo! It is working in home support as a care attendant for the elderly, people with disabilities and people recovering from injuries. I can't believe I go the job because I thought I bombed the interview but the employer called me this morning and told me I got it. I was chosen out of several other applicants so I can't tell you what it does for my self esteem. I have been a SAHM for 8 years and didn't think I would ever get hired again anywhere. Yay!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ig said...

Congratulation! Everywhere you turn there are people reaffirming your worth! Take it, enjoy it, bask in it's warmth.
Ig.

3:34 a.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

Congrats!

7:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket