Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, May 12, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I woke up and I am dragging myself around this morning. Very down and in need of a nap. I have to work tomorrow but I don't know if that is a good thing or bad thing. Breaking down and crying in front of children is not good but it will hopefully get my mind off things.
I really want to change the look of this site entirely but I don't know how to do it. I found several templates that I like that I downloaded into winzip but I don't know what to do from there. If anyone knows and it is a fairly simple thing to do I would greatly appreciate knowing!
That is all for now. Need to take the kids to school.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket