Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, May 31, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It happened. Girl-N broke a bone in her cute little body. She was running at the playground and slipped on the wet grass. She fell forward and landed on the back of her hand. I must say she was very brave and tough about it. In the end I took her to the emergency room because of the lack of crying. She just kept saying "Ow ow ow". She has a cast now. It is the smallest cast I have ever seen. It even glows in the dark, much to her delight!


Took the kids fishing this weekend but didn't even get a nibble. We were at a lake and I am used to fishing in the ocean. It was fun even without the big waves and seagulls flying around threatening to shit on you.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

So sorry to hear about the broken bone! Poor Girl-N!

Cute picture, I've never really gotten into fishing.

9:44 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket