Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, May 25, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
O.k. It is that time of the year again. The time of year every woman puts off, dreads and hates. It is my PAP SMEAR!! (loud scary music playing)
I forgot it was today. With the long weekend here I am a day off. There is nothing worse than having to lay on a table all cold and naked and have a doctor messing around down there with my girl. I feel creepy for the rest of the day. It isn't something you can just forget about after it is done well...becasue...KY. Ewwww! I know, I know. TMI.
I know everyone of you (ladies)know exactly what I am talking about though don't you?
I do love being female but on one day of the year; I am woman. Hear me roar. My ass.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michele said...

ROFL! A friend and I were just talking about this last week when she had to go... I told her about my last GYN that I had to dump because of this weird thing she did with her tongue. Here's me on the table, legs in stirrups, and she'd be doing the pelvic exam, you know, poking and prodding, she'd turn her head way to one side, squint her eyes and then poke just the tip of her tongue out between her teeth, in fierce concentration! That's just wrong! It made me want to slam my legs shut, or yell at her or slap her hands or something! After 2 exams like that I found a new one, I just can't handle that tongue thing! LOL

11:18 a.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

I know I'm weird but I actually dread the dentist more than the OB/GYN. But then again, I've lost most of my modesty with that type of stuff after being pregnant 4 times.

Look at the bright side, it's over for another year for you!

7:44 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It doesn't bother me too much anymore. I try to just keep talking and not pay attention to what is going on. Before you know it, it's over.

It is the worst part of being a woman though. Well that and having to have a monthly period. How dumb. It shouldn't be the other way around...you take a pill when your ready to get pregnant and then have periods! lol

Candi
http://diaperville.typepad.com

10:40 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket