Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Can anyone tell me how I set up an e mail link in blogger using a clipart? I have a picture that I want to use with my e mail address but I don't know what to put in my template to make it work. I know. As clear as mud. Again


They have not yet announced the winner of the Miss. Universe Pageant so I am giving my choice before they decide.

Miss. India, in my opinion is absolutely radiant. She is a natural beauty. She is petite everywhere; nothing implanted on her. She glows. When I first saw her I actually gasped! I hope she wins! (Click on "Miss India" to see her.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

< a href="mailto:
YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HERE?subject=YOUR SUBJECT TITLE HERE" >< img src="YOUR PICTURE ADDRESS HERE" >< /a >

Take out the spaces by the < >, I had to add them so the code would show up.

Who won?

6:18 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket