Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Holy shit it is hot out! 30 C and climbing. Bah! I live in Canada for many reasons and one of the main one is the weather. Granted, where I live it rarely gets below freezing. It rarely snows and when it does everyone takes pictures because we don't see it often. However, I prefer a cooler temperature, around 25 C so this 30 C business is yuuuuuuucky! Ok gripe time over. I love my new job so far. All the other employee's are so nice and helpful. The owner is super and so is the district manager. I think I will like it there.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Had to look up 30C on my handy dandy temp conversion chart (I'm such a science geek) and yep 86F is hot! I'm glad you like your new job!

6:06 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket