Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, June 17, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have had no time to blog the last several days. I having been working. LOTS! It sucks right now because I am going from 6 AM to about 9PM but it will slow down after this weekend. I will be working 9 - 5.

Someone sent me this picture and all I have to say is "Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww"!



The white spots on the steps are apple blossom petals. As you may or may not know, deer naturally hide their fawns and go away for awhile. The fawns have no odour yet, and naturally stay absolutely still hoping to be inconspicuous and thus safe. The mom felt she had safely hidden her baby on the brown steps with white spots. The fawn stayed there all morning, and the mom returned for it after 4 or 5 hours.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket