Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I read a very funny blog last week about bras. I started chatting with my son's teacher about the subject about where to get a good one. Apparently she found a store where they measure and fit me for a bra that will be just perfect. I was told by the teacher that they measure cup size by how far your nipple is above your bust line. For example, 1 inch is an A cup, 2 inches is a B cup and so on.
I breast-fed 2 kids (one for two and a half years). I also lost 60 pounds 3 years ago so my boobies are kinda, well...shriveled. So I just have one question about bra fittings. How the hell do they measure your cup size if your nipple is below your bust line?

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

*snort*

6:02 a.m.  
Blogger Balbonics said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA! Uh... Cup (small letter) b.

7:07 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket