Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 19, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

~100 things~ updated

  1. I am 34.
  2. I am a nurse.
  3. I am a teacher's aide.
  4. My son is 9.
  5. My daughter is 7
  6. I am afraid of the dark.
  7. I get along with everyone in my family.
  8. My favourite colour (this week) is pink. Sometimes it is purple. Sometimes it is green.
  9. I was diagnosed with "depression" several years back. Everyday I take an anti-depressant.
  10. I wish I didn't have depression and didn't have to take a pill.
  11. I am glad that I can help others out there that do suffer from depression.
  12. I graduated at the top of my class in college.
  13. I used to think I was stupid.
  14. Until last week I hadn't rode a bike in over 25 years.
  15. I love Hershey's Kisses!
  16. My mom had a near-death experience and heard a voice telling her it wasn't her time because her daughter would be a humanitarian.
  17. I am a humanitarian. My heart aches to see the injustice that goes on in the world and I do all I can to make it better.
  18. I have never once been purposely mean to someone.
  19. I have a cat named Angus.
  20. I am a klutz but I have never broken a bone.
  21. I found out about blogging quite by accident while looking up the lyrics to a Gordon Lightfoot song.
  22. I made a quilt using all the leftover scraps of fabric from my kids baby clothes. It is my most prized possession.
  23. I was named after my Great Grandmother.
  24. I met my boyfriend through Lavalife.
  25. My daughter still sleep with me some nights.
  26. I love having my little chick-a-dees in my bed. It feels so right.
  27. Sometimes I have panic attacks. I used to have very bad ones all the time but I have learned how to control them for the most part.
  28. I was the champion at hanging from a bar at eye level in primary school. Over 2 minutes!
  29. I wet the bed until was way older than I care to admit. I think it had something to do with the panic attacks.
  30. I like walking in the rain.
  31. One of my favourite shows is "I Love Lucy".
  32. I have seen every Seinfeld episode at least 5 times. I can answer almost any piece of triva thrown at me!
  33. I don't like anything on my feet; especially socks.
  34. I am a member of Al-Anon. (for relatives of alcoholics)
  35. I am allergic to codeine and wear a medic-alert bracelet.
  36. I colour my hair with Clairol Nice & Easy 106A (previously known as 106.5).
  37. My kids have never been baby-sat by anyone other than family.
  38. I want another baby. Very badly.
  39. I believe any fear (ex-heights, snakes, spiders, malls, the dark etc.) can be overcome because I am living proof. I still am working on overcoming several fears but I have overcome many!
  40. I have a Snoopy and Woodstock tattoo on my ankle.
  41. My kids are my best friends.
  42. I cried when Princess Diana died. I still get choked up when I think about her.
  43. I remember my mom telling me that she remembers where she was when J.F.K was shot. I remember not understanding how you could remember something like that.
  44. I remember where I was when I heard the news of the Twin Towers. I wish I could forget.
  45. I lost 60 pounds 3 years ago.
  46. My favourite food is Mexican.
  47. I don't like watching TV. After 30 minutes I get all antsy and jumpy and have to turn it off.
  48. I had morning sickness so bad with my son and daughter I lost weight (25 and 20 pounds) but I still managed to produce a healthy boy weighing in at 8 pounds 9 1/2 ounces and a girl a 7 pounds 12 ounces. After they were born I looked like a skeleton with skin on.
  49. I want to own a hobby farm someday.
  50. I like being single.
  51. I breastfed my daughter until she was 2 1/2.
  52. I buy all my clothes second-hand. (Except bras, panties and socks.)
  53. I like the sound of a train in the distance.
  54. I have a bath every night before bed.
  55. I can't watch scary movies or I have nightmares for months.
  56. I am not afraid of snakes.
  57. I dream a lot about having telekinesis.
  58. I had never "made love" until I met
  59. .
  60. When I took my kids hand and feet prints when they were babies I also took their bum prints. Very cute!
  61. My hands look just like my mom's.
  62. I have asthma.
  63. I want to have a house with an indoor swimming pool someday.
  64. My family all gets along with each other.
  65. I hate doing the dishes.
  66. I can't wear high heels anymore.
  67. I have never experienced weather below -12 C.
  68. I am Canadian and I love my home very much.
  69. I am a night owl.
  70. When I worked in nursing homes I sang to the residents while getting them ready in the morning.
  71. I used to be a preschool teacher.
  72. I take two of my kids chewable vitamins everyday because adult vitamins make me gag.
  73. I love milk and drink it right out of the jug late at night. I drink skim milk.
  74. My mom, daughter and I all have the same middle name.
  75. My dad was going to invest $ 10,000 (Cdn.) in Microsoft when it was in it's infancy but my mom talked him out of it. (sob)
  76. I think bald men are very s#xy!
  77. I love spinach and brussell sprouts.
  78. I hate cooked carrots.
  79. I have an aunt who puts gravy on her salad.
  80. I remember the first and last names of all my elementary school teachers.
  81. My daughter is obsessed with envelopes. When I buy them she writes letters to everyone she knows and puts them in envelopes. I was going to buy her a box for Christmas.
  82. My family has lived in the same city for 151 years.
  83. I got whiplash from slipping on orange juice that my son had spilled on the floor.
  84. I have stood on the glass floor at the C.N. tower.
  85. I was interviewed on the news when I was 16.
  86. I have only ever had one cavity.
  87. I can't yell. I try but I just am not capable.
  88. I have such a quiet voice I often get interrupted. This used to bother me a lot. It still does sometimes.
  89. I have a learning disability in math.
  90. I got 100% on my college entrance exam in English.
  91. I used to be so allergic to cigarette smoke that I would end up in the hospital. I just avoid smoke now.
  92. I taught myself to french braid my own hair.
  93. In Canada a sofa is sometimes called a "chesterfield". When I was little I called a sofa a "chesterloaf". I called a bed spread a "breadspread". I called a ottoman an "essastool".
  94. I don't bite my nails but I can't grow them because they are so thin.
  95. I am terrible at cutting with scissors. I cut all jaggedy.
  96. I have no patience for people who make fun of people with mental or physical challenges. I believe people that do that are just insecure.
  97. I was almost abducted by 3 men when I was 15. I believe the only reason I wasn't is because I had a guardian angel.
  98. I don't like name brands and trendy things.
  99. I love wind chimes. I even have some in my house so I can hear them chime when I have a fan on.
  100. The theme song to "Bear in the Big Blue House" makes me cry.
  101. I can't believe how hard it was to think up 100 things!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket