Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 25, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ahhhhh! Today was much cooler and I am one happy girl. We went to the beach. I slopped my kids and myself with oodles of sunscreen. Hats. T-shirts. I laid in the sun while the kids played in the ocean with . This is the life.

Please. Someone! Tell me why? My remote control broke for my garage door to my condo. There are 110 units with people coming and going all the time. I called the caretaker who was at church. I thought to myself, "How long can it be until someone comes along"? I figured someone would open the door and I would drive out. It was not to be so. The kids and I sat in the underground parking lot for an hour and not a damn soul came! Frustrated and angry I got the kids out of the car and came back upstairs. I called the caretaker and went to her place and she fixed my remote. I went to my car and 3 people drove out!!!!! Why is it that I sat there for almost an hour and not a single freaking person and as soon as the remote control is fixed and I can get out it is grand central station? Does anyone else have a life like this? Why didn't someone come along when I couldn't get out? Sometime I think my life is like that Jim Carey movie and everyone is watching me and laughing their asses off.

3 Comments:

Blogger Balbonics said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Or Sesame Street--your garage door opening is the Snuffleupagus. Don't worry, he was eventually discovered anyway.

10:50 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

LOL - just one of the mysteries of life. Can't the door be opened MANUALLY? I would think so for safety reasons alone.

8:20 a.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

Yippee for the beack! Blah on the garage door opener. Dumb things like that happen to me too. "Why God, why?"

3:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket