Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, July 24, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Another hot one today! Now I know I sound like the whiny one because I am sure in places in the southern parts of USA it is likely close to 40 C or higher. The thing is I am Canadian. I like the cool weather and that is why I choose to live here. If I liked weather that was above 28 C I would move elsewhere. But nay, I love rain and cool evenings. I love sweater weather! My favourite time of the year is around October. I love cool mornings when frost is on the ground and my breath comes out in little puffs in front of me. I think it is invigorating! I shall count the days until then and look forward to them!

We had more fireworks here again tonight. Whoooo hooooooooo! They were great as usual. Day of tomorrow. What to do? What to do?

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hi, nice to hear from you again. I've been following your exploits over the past few months. Sounds like you have a great job and a great guy!

You certainly wouldn't be comfortable in Gardnerville, Nevada. It's 95 degrees here today. I don't know how that translates to Celsius, but its pretty damn hot no matter how you say it...

Take care!
--Kelly

4:10 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket