Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 22, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bitch. Bitch. Bitch. Whine. Whine. Whine.

It is 32 C outside!  I am too HOT!  That is almost 90! The heat makes me crabby!

OK folks. I have been called to go into work tomorrow at my other job and I don't want to go. I need a good lie! I gave my two weeks notice there yesterday because I have been offered full time at my new job. I most definitely do not want to work on my day off. It is supposed to go up to 34 tomorrow and I intend to spend it at the beach with my kids!

Anyone have any good lies? I have pleurisy (cough).  My cat is having her other arm amputated. Root canal? 

I would love to tell the truth, really I would.

Hi. You called me about a shift on Friday? Yea well I am not going to do it. Number one your wages are for shit. Number two I was going to sleep in. Number three it is too fucking hot out! 

See why  can't tell the truth?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Can you jut say it's your day off and you've already made *very very important plans*? Or how about a doctor appointment that just happens to be scheduled in the middle of your work day?? ;)

--Retro Girl

9:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket