Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 15, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am all caught up on reading blogs! Yay! This working business is seriously cutting into my blog reading time. We have the Internet at work. I wonder if my boss would mind if I blogged at work?

I am off to take Girl-N to the Child Development Centre. The C.D.C is where I take her for her physio/occupational therapy. For those of you that don't know Girl-N was born with a genetic illness. Lately I have noticed she tires easily because of the low muscle tone associated with it. She didn't crawl until she was a year old and didn't walk until she was 2. She is doing great now but she does seem to get tired quickly some days. She is just a wee little thing. At 6 1/2 she weighs 40 pounds. How that is possible I don't know because she outeats me! It was an exciting day a few months back because she finally graduated to a booster seat in the car. So today she will go and get assessed and given exercises to strengthen her muscles.

2 Comments:

Blogger BabyPink said...

hi there. thanks for dropping by my blog...:)

now, about what kind of parent you are, well, i think you're just like any other parent. you want to make your baby look best.;-)

5:54 p.m.  
Blogger BabyPink said...

oh, and may i add you to my links?:) thanks in advance.:)

5:55 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket