Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, July 05, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I arrived home from Ontario yesterday. Everyone said this would make or break my relationship with . I am happy to say we came back more in love. (sigh):-)

s family liked me. Niagara Falls was unbelievably spectacular. I missed my kids so much that I was ready to go home by day 5. Day 9 I missed them so much I cried. Arriving home on day 10 I saw there little faces waiting for me at the ferry terminal. I ran to them; scooped them both into my arms and cried again. I will never be able to go that long again without them. I have no idea why I thought I could do it. There is no place like home and that it is because of a certain Boy-W and Girl-N.

I arrived home to my place and my mom, dad and brother had painted my entire place. It looks so great! What a fantastic surprise!. It hadn't been painted in 9 years so you can imagine how badly it needed it. It had survived 2 toddlers! I must say it makes me a wee bit sad that their "drawings" are gone. Their growth chart is too. I measured them both before they were a week old against the wall and it is gone. I don't think they would have painted there if they knew how much it meant. In addition Girl-N and Boy-W planted planters full of flowers for me all by themselves. Perfectly beautiful!

Back at work today. They are impressed with my work and have offered me full-time. I said I would consider it after my kids go back to school in September.

And now I am off to bed. I am too tired to check this blog for spelling and grammatical errors. Jet lag is a drag.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Welcome home! I'm glad you had a great time with Kevin. :)

7:26 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad you had a good time :) Neato on your place being painted!
Candi
Diaperville

1:48 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket