Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I came home from work sick yesterday. I was feeling rather gross in the morning before I left but I didn't want to call in sick because I just started working there. But alas, the puke bug came upon me and I had to leave. One good thing, if it can be called that is I have learned how to not puke. I had hyperemesis gravidarum aka morning sickness so bad with both kids I lost weight. (25 pounds and 20 pounds) I spent 4 months in the hospital with both kids. It was awful! However, I did learn how to not vomit! Anyway, I came home, took 2 anti-nausea pills and slept the rest of the day. I woke up this morning feeling fine. Good thing because I didn't want to call in sick.
Girl-N is sick. I took her to daycare. She sat on the front step and barfed. The daycare lady said she couldn't stay so n looked after both kids.
We decided on a name for the 3-legged cat. Ilean.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Ilean! hahaha You crack me up! Sorry you are all feeling icky. Get well soon!

9:39 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket