Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 30, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I have been trying to grow my hair long. It is about15 cm. past my shoulders (6 inches) but it is driving me wonky!! I have to wear it in a french braid every day because my hair is so thick and I am so hot all the time. I was trying to wait until the end of the summer and then make the decision but I can't take it a day longer. I am cutting it to my shoulders.

I don't normally mention sites I like but I thought a lot of you busy moms would like this. It is a desktop calendar. You can type in what you need to do each day and it pops up each morning what needs to be done. It is free. Just click download.

1 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Mine's about 4 inches past my shoulders and I'm always pulling it up in a messy bun. I'm chopping it off to my shoulders tomorrow.

2:21 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket