Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Thursday, July 29, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I must say I really like all the people I work with. I have never felt so welcome at a place of employment.  Out of a staff of almost 30 people everyone has been super at welcoming me and helping me out. Everyone has gone out of their way to show me how things are done. Everyone except one.
Norma. Bossy bitch from hell. She started there 3 months before I did so it isn't like she knows fuck all. She kept informing me of every little mistake I made. For example, she came all the way downstairs from her office to tell me (very rudely I might add) that the palliative bed code is 970676 NOT 970767. She made me change it while she waited.  Another time she came down to make me change the lettering in a persons last name from "re" to "er". I admit fully that I was wrong both times. It isn't that I was bothered in the least that she was telling me of my mistakes. By all means, how else will I learn the right way to do things. It was the way she was telling me. That condescending bitchy voice. You know that way people talk to you and you feel like shit afterwards but they didn't actually say anything wrong?
Well one of the times she came to tell me a "company policy"  the General Manager overheard her. Another time the owner heard her. Another time another employee heard her. Apparently they all discussed it and Norma had a talking to. She was told that it was not up to her to inform me of  my mistakes. After all, she was still under her three month probation. (Oh, I forgot to say she had been doing my job but was transferred because she had a shitty attitude and that is why I was hired.)  Well about 3 days later Norma was fired! The owner assured me it had nothing to do with me but a build up of issues.  I hate to say I am happy that she is gone but... ROTFLMFAO!



1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

Cool. In a kind of mean spirited way....maybe Norma will get a clue now. ;)

2:48 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket