Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, July 11, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday. Sunday. Sunday. A day off. Yay!

I do have something to post about today. A new addition has been added to my home. A cat! A three-legged cat that may possibly lose it's eye. How pray tell did I acquire this pathetic thing? I went cat shopping at the local shelter. I am not big on the whole kitten thing but because I have a cat that is epitome of meanness when it comes to another cat I thought she may be accepting of a kitten. So, off and I go to the shelter to just look. The first bad idea. has the world's biggest heart. His Harley-Davidson biker look with huge German Shepherd to boot is merely a ruse. The guy doesn't have a mean bone in his body so I think he wants to at least look the part. But I digress. n and I go to look for a cat for me. We talk to the shelter lady who mentions this poor cat that had just lost it's leg. n was asking to look at her and I knew right then it was all over. I knew even before we looked at her she was ours.
About 10 seconds later we are looking at this poor cat that lost it's leg last week. The shelter lady goes on to tell us of this horrific story about her eye and she will probably have to lose it as well. who had no intention of getting a cat 2 minutes earlier lets the lady know we will take her.
n wants to call her, get this...IHOP! (sigh) I suppose it is a step up from his first choice. Tricyle. I told him that we need to call her a nice name because those one's may hurt her feelings. He told me she doesn't know what they mean but I think she may know she is being made fun if even if she doesn't know. I want to call her Helen. She looks like a Helen.

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

Awww.... She is so sweet! LOL at IHOP but I agree, she looks like a Helen.

11:42 a.m.  
Blogger Balbonics said...

Ooh she's adorable! Agree--Helen. Full name "Helen of Trike" as a compromise.

4:51 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket