Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, July 23, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
This is the conversation I just overheard.

Girl-N: Boyyyyyyyy-Wuuuuuuuuuuuuu! Quit it!........(a few moments later) Stooooooooop!......Donnnnnnnnnnnnnnn't!.......{screeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeam}

Comes out crying holding her arm and crying.

Girl-N: Mama Boy-W threw a necklace at me!

Boy-W: No I didn't!

Girl-N: Yes you did!

Boy-W: No!

Girl-N: Yessssssssssss!

Boy-W: You threw it at me first!

Girl-N: I did not!

Boy-W: Yes!

Me: We are not going to the water park if you are fighting.

Girl-N: But he threw a necklace at me!

Boy-W: I did not!

Girl-N: Yes you did!

Me: (sigh)

Boy-W: No!

Girl-N: You did too!

Me: Just go to your room please.

Kids now in bedroom...

Girl-N: Boy-Wuuuuuuuu! ........Quit it!.......Stop it!.......I'm telling!......

5 minutes later they are still screaming at the top of their lungs at each other. Funny thing is in 5 minutes they will be best friends again.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket