Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, August 08, 2004

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I feel like the last week or so has been leading up to how I feel today. I am so depressed and I don't know why. I have been so teary today. I hate that feeling! Usually if I can figure out why I am down I feel al little better. Everything just feels wrong. I am convinced is tired of me. I keep asking myself "Why wouldn't he be?". I feel that it is inevitable and he will dump me. It is my first day off and he decided to go home and clean. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that something is amiss.
The kids are going to their dad's tonight. I have only seen them for less than an hour each day this week. I hate that! Their goof of a father doesn't work and should take them during the day when I am at work so I can see them at night!
I have also been missing my Nana so much. It was three months yesterday. I thought these things got better but I miss her more now than I did when she died. Will this pain ever go away? It hurts more now than it did then.
I guess I will go back to my bedroom and lie down. I hate having my kids see me cry.

2 Comments:

Blogger Balbonics said...

Argh! I hate that feeling! >:(
Hope it passes soon. Sending happy thoughts your way. :)

11:24 p.m.  
Blogger Katie said...

((hugs)) I don't think the pain ever goes away, it just lessens a bit. Take care.

3:24 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket