Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 15, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
~The bird will not chirp. I think it hates living here . Yesterday on my day off I went to have a nap and I closed my bedroom door. I awoke to the bird chirp, chirp, chirping away. I think he thought I wasn't here and that is why he was singing. He won't chirp when I am here. What's up with that?

~I was looking forward to a nice quiet day at work today but the manager showed up so I had to actually get off my ass and do something. I had a nice day of doing nothing planned. Harrumph.

~It is snowing here again. Typical Vancouver Island snow weather. Pizza Hut closed down because of the "deep" snow we are expecting (10 - 15 cm). We would call in the army...if we had one.

~I ordered pizza from Little Ceasar's and they forgot the 2 orders of Crazy Bread. I phoned the place and do you know what he said they can do for me?

Pizza Guy- "I can take your name and next time you order you will get free Crazy Bread".

Me - "You mean you will give me the Crazy Bread I paid for this time?"

Pizza Guy - "Ummm"

Me- "So I have to order again to get my Crazy Bread that I already paid for?"

Pizza Guy - "Ummm...Yeah"

So in essence I have to place and order for pizza (spend $30) to get something I paid for already in the first place! Sheesh!

I don't want to make a big deal about this because there is a "snow warning if effect" but shouldn't I actually get something for free? I think so.

Oh well. I won't make a big deal about it. Just a bunch of kids trying to pay their way through school.

~It is time to get in my jammies and prepare for the blizzard.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kelly said...

Hey there, I had to bring up Yahoo maps to see where exactly you're blogging from. I bet it's lovely there. A transplanted Canadian friend of mine gave me a recipe years ago for a decadent chocolatey desserty thing called Nanaimo bars, which I made for Christmas this year. Do you know what those are? Anyway, enjoy your blizzard, if you're getting one now, it won't be long I guess until it hits us here in Nevada.

7:20 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket