Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 21, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Bypass reading this post. It is just a one long whine session.

I think this is the longest of run rotten days I have had in a long time. My cat is very sick and the vet doesn't know what is wrong. I don't have the money for tests. She will not eat or drink so I have to force warm kitty mash down her throat every hour so I am not sleeping. My car is broken. The transmission is gone and I have no money to get it fixed. My ex is not paying child support. Everyone is on me about this which doesn't help. They say I should not let him see the kids if he won't pay. I can't do this. This is only hurting the kids. They love their dad.
My place is a mess. I have no energy for housework. Work sucks and I am tired of having Friday and Sunday's off. I want two days off in a row!! I have been doing this crappy shift for 7 months now and I keep getting promised that I will get two off together soon but it never happens.
I get called every single day about my student loan. I owe $14, 000. I can't afford to pay them either. The list goes on. Everything is shitty right now. I have eliminated everything from my life in order to just make ends meet. The only "extra" I have is the internet.
I am sitting here with tears streaming down my face hoping the kids don't see me. I feel like I am on the edge of a breakdown but I can't do that. I have a mortgage and bills to pay.
I am tired.

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

I sooo understand exactly what you are going through.My exes do not pay child support either,my oldest NEVER sees her dad and that is his choice not ours,the dad she was raised with and the Father of the younger two sees the kids as often as he can I would never dream of keeping them away from eachother.I am flat ass broke,waiting for L&I to come through again,no job, and bills collecting and threating to turn things off,I am about ready to lose my car insurance and have already lost my cell phone.I have less then a quarter tank of gas and have a zillion places to go to try to get things done,I finally got around to housework today after toooooo long putting it off.I cannot sleep at night and have HUGE rings under my eyes and I am crying.I totally know where you are coming from on the ready to have a breakdown thing.
I am so close it is scaring me.I will be praying for you and I send you a tearful hug...

10:56 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Sweetie I'm right there with you! Broke and disgusted. I wrote a check at the grocery store today that I know the bank will overdraw my account to cover then charge me thirty bucks for covering it. But hey you gotta eat. It seems like we have more and more bills every month.
I don't have small kids anymore but I do have a precious grandson who's father refuses to support him or even see him. Which breaks my heart. Especially knowing his father is MY son! I don't know where I went wrong with that boy. He's an adult, won't keep a job, drinks and parties with people who don't give a damn about him, his child or his family. I have Zach every other weekend and every time he's here he ask me if I will call his Dad for him. We both know it will do no good but we do it anyway.
My daughter who's currently living at home AGAIN, is sick and needed to go to the emergency room today. She has no job and no insurance and I could only get half her perscription filled.
When I say "I know how you feel", you can bet I do.
I'm sending you a big hug too. Don't know how much that will help, but hey if trouble loves company, then we're in great company!
Wanda ( Just Breathe )

3:07 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great post. I used to be checking constantly this weblog and I am inspired! Extremely useful information specially the ultimate part :) I maintain such info much. I used to be seeking this particular information for a very lengthy time.
Thank you and good luck.
cash for cars brisbane
scrap car buyer

11:26 p.m.  
Blogger Delight Car Removal said...

Thanks for sharing. Wow, that was strange. I just wrote a really long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't show up. Grrrr... well, I'm not writing all that over again. Anyways, just wanted to say fantastic blog!
cash for cars gold coast
cash for cars caboolture

11:47 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket