Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am so tired. I have a wee bit of the flu I think. Work today was insanely busy. I felt a little "off" around 10:00. I thought to myself that I should take a quick run to the bathroom. No can do. I can't even step 2 feet away from my desk and my phone is ringing. So I ummm...hold it. Clients coming in and the phone continues to ring. 10:30. I really have to go relieve myself SOON Phone continues to ring. Nobody to back me up so I can go. Around 11:00 I am dying. I am definitely going to shit my pants. That is when client comes in to office looking for something we don't usually carry. I have to do some research! I sit at my desk searching my computer when I can't stand it anymore. I get the client distracted and bolt to the can. I have never came that close to crapping my pants at work.

In other news. The bitch in the accounting department upstairs pissed me off again. I really don't like this woman. She has been there for 40 million years; longer than the owners. She thinks she can treat everyone like shit. Today she got pissed off at me at, get this... A ONE CENT STAMP! I'm serious. This woman has some issues. I have officially put her on my list.

Barbara's I Don't Like You List

1.Osama bin Laden
2.Mean bitch in accounting



2 Comments:

Blogger thequeen said...

Still laughing! Just the two huh, my list is a bit longer! A one cent stamp sheesh get over it mean bitch in accounting crikey! and Jeebus!:)

12:41 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Hey, maybe you'll win the lottery and then you can kick her butt? well, wouldn't want to have to bail you out, so just verbally. I've heard of anal retentive people, but over a 1 cent stamp? Get real. :(

10:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket