Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 31, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am so tired. I have a wee bit of the flu I think. Work today was insanely busy. I felt a little "off" around 10:00. I thought to myself that I should take a quick run to the bathroom. No can do. I can't even step 2 feet away from my desk and my phone is ringing. So I ummm...hold it. Clients coming in and the phone continues to ring. 10:30. I really have to go relieve myself SOON Phone continues to ring. Nobody to back me up so I can go. Around 11:00 I am dying. I am definitely going to shit my pants. That is when client comes in to office looking for something we don't usually carry. I have to do some research! I sit at my desk searching my computer when I can't stand it anymore. I get the client distracted and bolt to the can. I have never came that close to crapping my pants at work.

In other news. The bitch in the accounting department upstairs pissed me off again. I really don't like this woman. She has been there for 40 million years; longer than the owners. She thinks she can treat everyone like shit. Today she got pissed off at me at, get this... A ONE CENT STAMP! I'm serious. This woman has some issues. I have officially put her on my list.

Barbara's I Don't Like You List

1.Osama bin Laden
2.Mean bitch in accounting



1 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Still laughing! Just the two huh, my list is a bit longer! A one cent stamp sheesh get over it mean bitch in accounting crikey! and Jeebus!:)

12:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket