Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I find blogs fascinating. I admit I am addicted. I love posting but even more I love reading. Where else can you read about the daily life of total strangers? I read several bogs. Just a small list is on my blogroll at this point. Some of the bloggers that post live very different lives than I do. In fact, some are living a life that I disagree with. Their views on politics and religion are different from mine. Why do I continue to read? Because I realize that I am ignorant. Just because I don't agree does not make it wrong. (Nor does it necessarily make it right.) It is just different that what I know. I am hoping to step out of the world I live in and gain an understanding of how other people live. Am I wanting to "like" the way other's live? No. I just want to step out of the judgment and learn to love and accept.

7 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Well welcome to my boring world. I might be a little strange and I am definitely conservative, or so every one thinks.

Yes blogs do become addictive do they not? Interesting people in our world.

1:38 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so addicted I wonder if they have a bloggers anonamous???I can't wait to get online everyday and see what is going on with all the people who let me peel into there lives via written word.I love this.I love to let people into my world to. I love the fact that I can say whatever I want, I can let it out,get it off my chest and OUT IN THE OPEN!!!! :)
thequeen

6:12 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Yeah - I have a handful that I like to read too.

You don't often see the thoughts that only exist on the insides of people.

Some are intensely sad and personal and others just make me laugh.

Sometimes you forget that everyone has an inner dialogue, but reading blogs makes you realise just how interesting ordinary people are...

7:01 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Hello, my name is Wanda, and I'm a blog-a-holic. I get up in the morning, grab a cup of coffee and head for my computer. The last thing I do at night is read my regular blogs. In between I try to find the time to have a life. Such as it is.
You are so not ignorant. It takes all kinds ot make up this world. I know that many people don't agree with my politics so I keep a separate political blog. Of course occassionally my slightly left-leaning self will creep into my personal blog, but I try to keep it to a minimum. You'll never find two people as far apart politically as David and I, yet we love and respect each other deeply. I am so glad you found my blog and that I found yours!!
Wanda ( Just Breathe...)

10:29 p.m.  
Blogger Thumb Monkey said...

The really strange part is that the more I read, the more convinced I am at how alike we all are. The glaring differences are usually only superficial.

Great blog!

7:10 a.m.  
Blogger Busy Mom said...

Isn't it fun?!

8:17 a.m.  
Blogger Kelly said...

Yeah, when I get totally self-absorbed in the insane minutae of my life, I read other people's blogs and realize everyone else is just as neurotic as I am. I don't know if that's comforting or not.... Anyway, thanks for sharing your blog, and thanks for reading.

8:19 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket