Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I slept very well last night so my mood is much improved since yesterday. Amazing what a day can make. Not much to say today. I really don't like one of my co-workers. He is from a different country where I am guessing women are treated like shit. I don't care if he was raised and taught that women are inferior. YOU ARE IN CANADA NOW! Here women are not here to do your bidding. I got fed up and spoke to the manager about the situation. Apparently I am not the first to have this problem with him. Normally I would act as a grown-up and confront a co-worker on a problem but I have learned that chauvinist men are best left alone. I feel this man has the potential for violence and is best left alone.

5 Comments:

Blogger writersblock said...

Violent Chauvinist from another country snubs independent well rested woman. I can't wait for the sequel!

7:01 PM  
Blogger sunShine said...

Chauvanistic men, I think we should wage a war against them!

6:15 AM  
Blogger Blessed75 said...

I too have problems with co-worker but for different reasons. What a negative energy someone like that can put off to others. I hope that somehow this situation gets taken care of and SOON. I'm glad you got some well deserved rest. Hugs hon, Nikki

6:51 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Hey, hey, hey.... that's what I say....Glad you got some rest, nothing like letting off some steam and some much needed rest. Have linked your site on mine. Anytime you need someone to listen, I'm out there.

7:05 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Hey, Sure hope you have a good day today. Read down some of the other posts. My wife has decided she needs her "space" and "to find herself" and that because she can't adjust to going from me having my own company and making $90,000 per year, to my working for a large corporation and making half that, she wants out of a 20 year marriage. I didn't see it coming, despite being stressful over the last year. But, I tell you, she has the same attitude about the kidlets. They'll just have to deal with it, and, so what they'll get over it. I didn't realize there was a group thing to help them, but I think the 9 almost 10 year old is going to need that for sure. AND I will NOT be one of those deadbeat dads. She wants me to only see them every other weekend, I want to see them every day! And I'd rather eat only one meal a day, rather than not support them.

7:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket