Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 17, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I woke up in a bad mood today. Was late for work because I no longer have a car and have to rely on someone else to get me there. I get to work and the same annoying lady phoned four times before 9:30! I will spare you the details of a crappy day at work...

I get home and surf a few blogs and realize I am jealous. I am jealous of the SAHM's. I miss being at home and not having to rush myself and my kids out the door each morning. I miss being able to help in their classrooms. I want to be able to do laundry during the day and not having to throw a load in the dryer when I get up to go to the bathroom at 3 a.m. I am tired of being tired after work and not having the energy to play with them. I am angry with my ex for not paying child support.

I am also jealous of all the mom's out there with babies, toddlers and preschoolers. I want another baby but I doubt it will ever happen.

One last note. I came across a blog where a woman called herself many things like daughter, friend, sister etc. Among the list was "unlesbian". WTF is that? Was she a lesbian and is not now? (Is that possible?) Is she a lesbian and is choosing not to be s#xually active as a lesbian. Is she straight and worried that people will think she is a lesbian? What on earth does she mean!? If anyone has any ideas please post a comment.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket