Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, January 03, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
It feels nice to be blogging again. My blogging/journaling goes in ebbs and flows. I have been working so much that I just haven't had time but I do feel this is a very important part of my day because I can keep track of what I have been up to. Not that I am ever up to much.
Took down the tree today. A job I usually do on my own but I had help from and the kids. It was a very nice treat. The living room is almost back in order. I still need to take the boxes to storage. Funny how I look so forward to decorating the tree every year but when the time comes to take it down I am so glad to see it go! My living area is so tiny and the tree takes up so much of my space.

Anyway, blah, blah, blah. Went grocery shopping. Watched Yours, Mine and Ours with Lucille Ball and Henry Fonda. Did laundry. Made supper. That's it. Hmmm...I see why I stopped blogging. Nothing to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket