Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 28, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just when life became a wee bit uninteresting...

Boy-W gets stomach flu. :(
Poor little dude has been up all night throwing-up. I have brought him into the living room to sleep so I can stay up and keep an eye on him. He is sleeping again but he will likely wake up in a few minutes and get sick again.

~~~Just wanted to say thank you again to everyone for their kind comments when I posted about having to put my kitty down. It meant so much and helped this difficult time easier. ((((hugs)))) to all of you!~~~

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ug, I used to get the stomach flu a lot as a kid/teenager, it's horrid. I hope he's feeling better soon.

Jaded Angel
http://jadedangel.net

8:04 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

Hope the young one is feeling much better today. It is hard to see them ill. And maybe you can get some rest as well.

10:25 a.m.  
Blogger Jean said...

I'm sorry about your poor kitty! I hope everything is getting better for you! Thanks for the insightful reflections in my blog.

10:53 a.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Oh poor little man!! Give him lost of hugs and kisses, and I hope you don't get it!

6:11 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket