Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, January 29, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Kids. Gotta love them. This is what I am hearing right now. They are discussing which one of them made soemthing out of K'NEX.

Girl-N:Boyyyyyyyy-W

Boy-W:You are a liar!

Girl-N:No I'm not!

Boy-W:Yes you are!

Girl-N:I'm telling!

*noise of something flying through the air* then *crack*

Girl-N:(crying loudly) Mamaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! Boy-W threw someting at me!

Boy-W:I didn't aim at you!

Girl-N:Yes you did!

Boy-W:NO!

Girl-N:YES!

Boy-W:Yeah well you are a liar!

and on it goes...........


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhhh children, you gotta love 'em lol

Oh! And I just noticed, on your blogroll you have my name with Christophers blog address lol.

Jaded Angel
http://jadedangel.net

12:15 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Man does that bring back the memories!
Barb, I am honored to be added to your blogroll!

12:28 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket