Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, January 09, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
More Questions I do Not Have the Answer To:

1. Where are my slippers?
2. Why am I so tired all the time?
3. How long does it take to teach a budgie to talk? I have said "pretty bird" about 800 times and nothing!
4. Can Boy-W come clean by just sitting in the bath or does he actually need soap? (I do know the answer to that but I thought I would mention it because I have to tell him every single time he has a bath that yes indeed, he needs soap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am starting to realize that my posts lack interest. The problem is that I am the first to admit my life is not interesting. This is what I do everyday.

1. 6:45- Alarm goes off. I hit the snooze button.
2. Get up. Wake kids. Get ready. Get kids ready.
3.8:00-Leave house. Drop kids off at school. Drive to work.
4.8:30-Start work.
5.4:30-Get off work. Drive home.
6.5:00-Make supper. Laundry. Tidy house.
7.6:00-Eat supper.
8.6:30-8:00 Clean up supper. Do homework. Bath kids. Make school and work lunches.
9.8:00-Read kids a story. Kids to bed. I have a bath. Get into bed myself. Read until I fall asleep.

That's it reader's. Nothing ever interesting happens. On my day's off I clean the house, get groceries, pay bills, talk to my mom on the phone etc.

2 Comments:

Blogger BarbaraMG said...

test

8:21 p.m.  
Blogger Unknown said...

1. Your slippers are in the dogs mouth.
2. Need a hobby to truly enjoy/look forward to, then you will be happy more then you are tired.
3. At least 800 more times! Try an audio CD with a catch phrase and just play it over and over until the bird TALKS in 5 languages.
4. Soap is always a plus when bathing.

My recommendation is do something different outside of your daily routine. How about something you did when you were, say, 19 years old.

Just do it once, you'll smile and life will change. Soon you will be a millionaire and.....actually not much of that nosnesne will happen...But i guarantee you'll smile.

:)

Like that.

:)

8:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket