Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Slept in this morning. It is a good thing I can get ready really fast because I had 30 minutes to get ready and get to work. I made it with 3 minutes to spare!. Yes, I looked a little off today but who cares? It's work! Most of my clients are old and either don't care or are nearly blind. Today was a slow day because the snow freaks people out here (myself included) so they don't drive in it.
I am without a car right now. Even though it is old (16 years) it is my old car and I love it. It is a Mazda 626. Up until a week ago I hadn't any problems with it other than regular maintenance stuff. Last week it just quit! I could turn it on but it wouldn't move at all. The "hold" light was flashing. It is now in the shop being fixed. This bugs me because I have always done work on my car myself. I am wondering how much this will run me.
That is all.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket