Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Wednesday, January 26, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Today I hung up on a bitchy client. Ha! I have always been so passive but today the bitch went too far. She called and started out being condescending and rude. I had two other clients come in and said to the lady on the phone that I would need to put her on hold for a moment so I could get someone to help the clients who just came in. Bitch on phone said "Oh no your not! I am not going to sit and listen to that music!" I told her it would take less than 10 seconds She said "I am going to count to ten then hang-up...1, 2" When I got back to her she said "5...6... Well that only took you 5 seconds" She made me mad so I hung up on her. I did it quietly so she would think she was "disconnected". I don't have time for being treated like crap by anyone anymore. I seriously would rather be fired than have clients treat me like garbage.

Oh yeah... I am getting really sick of the accountant that works on another floor. I am sick of her little notes to me, always written in CAPITAL letters. THIS WAS NOT POSTED!!! (then post it bitch) DATE?!!! (today bitch) WHY WAS THIS PUT ON ACCOUNT?!!! (because the client asked me to bitch) DID YOU MAIL THE CLIENT A COPY?!!! (yes bitch that is part of my job) She always puts three exclamation points. Never one or two. When she is really pissed she underlines the entire sentence three times.
POST THIS AND I WILL MAIL IT OUT TO YOU ON ACCOUNT BITCH!!!

Other than that I am doing ok!

4 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

Wow that lady would drive me insane!!!!!!!!
And that customer has no call er right to treat you like that.I would have done the same thing that you did, although I would have also said eatme as I hung up!
WEll not LOUD enough for her to hear but it would have come out of my mouth...You are a much better customer service person then I am. Of course I deal with the elderly and they are a crotchety bunch but its funny and dealable..Oh this is long, sorry, I hope you have a better day tomarrow..:)

10:45 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

Why do people have to be so rude? I often wonder what is going on with them to make them treat others the way they do. I have to admit, I have done the same thing several times.

9:58 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

YOU GO GIRL!!!You are in the groove today. I'm not just proud of you, I'm proud FOR you.

1:53 p.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here's a tip for you...
If you want to hang up on someone and be able to blame it on a disconnect... Start saying something then hang up in the middle of your own sentance. Nobody's going to suspect that you would hang up on yourself on purpose *wink*

Jaded Angel
http://jadedangel.net

4:19 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket