Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, January 28, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Ya know what pisses me off? All this bullshit about "Karma" and if you do something bad or unkind it will be returned to you. I just don't buy it.

My (step) dad lost his son to a disease that to this day has not been given a name. He was fine one day and the next morning he woke with a sore throat. By 7:00 that night he had died three times before my dad and his ex-wife decided to let him go. What did he ever do to deserve that? What did a nine year old boy to deserve that?

My (step) dad had always been the kindest and most wonderful man I have ever known. When my biological father left us my mom was about to lose our home because my biological father never paid her alimony or child support. My (step) dad met her and started paying her mortgage! He always treated my brother and me like one of his own. He has always been there to help a neighbor when asked, whether that be landscaping their yard because the neighbor is too old to do it or stopping to give assistance to people stranded on the side of the road. He has given cars away to families that couldn't afford one. A man that is always willing to help a buddy out anyway he can. Never have I heard him complain that a kindness was not returned.

So tell me. Where does "Karma" fit?

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen on the run said...

I too believe in alot that Joe said, I also believe that there is a reason for EVERYTHING,I don't know if I believe in Karma or not.I don't think I really do but then again it has bitten me a few times when I deserved it and feed me at other times.Bad things happen to EVERYONE no matter how nice and wonderful they are, that is just the way life is, we are here to learn,experience and teach.Life just happens and sometimes it hurts.:)

10:21 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

What Joe said pretty much fits the bill here.
Your step-Dad sounds like a great guy. I pray everyday that my grandson Zachary will someday be lucky enough to have a step-dad like yours. Have you ever wondered why some men are such shits when it comes to taking care of their kids? That is one that defies explanation for me.
I read somewhere that the wealthy and the wicked must reap their rewards here on earth, for they will surely pay when this life is over and they face judgement day. I can only say, I hope that is true.
Wanda ( Just Breathe)

3:34 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket