Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 05, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
And I thought my kitchen was messy! While surfing the internet I found this picture. Yikes. How does someone let their home get to that point?I have heard the stories on Dateline and Oprah and my heart really does go out to people who who have OCD and hoard.

Anyway..I did have a point. I cleaned my entire place today. Well , almost my entire place. The main living area is clean and tidy so I am happy. Now I need to go flake out in front of the TV. Can anyone recommend any good videos? It is supposed to snow this evening so it a good night to just be warm and cozy in front of the fire. I hope spring comes soon!






The kids and I going for a walk last spring.

2 Comments:

Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

I love the movie Love Actually and I just watched The Terminal, I loved that too!

6:24 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

I don't know how anyone could go to sleep at night with that mess! Omigod! I thought my house was messy,well its clean now, but just earlier today I cleaned with the help of my friend, she has ocd and I showed her the pic and she is ready to travel and clean!
I suggest 50 first dates as a good flick, I love that movie, its funny and sad and heartwarming all in one.

6:46 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket