Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 27, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
First of all. Nikki where did you go?! I went to "Every Day Life" and it is gone. Come back to me!

Update on my Mom- She is scheduled for surgery today. The surgeon in Vancouver has seen her and said it is a floating tumour so it likely has not spread.

It was Boy-W's birthday yesterday. He turned 9! I had originally planned to have a birthday party with his friends but it was way too much right now. We went instead to my dad and his wife's house and it was actually lots of fun for the kids. The kids went to the pond on my dad's property and fed ducks with my dad and Kvi. My dad has 5 acres so they explored the property. They came back with rocks and feathers. A treasure to every child. My dad also took them on the tractor which they drove. You should have seen the smiles on their faces. Unfortunately the digital camera is broken so we have to wait for regular pictures. How archaic.

I am pretty exhausted emotionally. The waiting has been so hard. I just want this all to be over and have my mom back home where she belongs but I think that is a long way off. Usually when I am stressed out and upset I call my mom. (sigh)

2 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

That is good news about your mom, I am praying the surgery goes well with no complications.

And congrats on the upcoming birth of your new niece or nephew!

1:01 p.m.  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

What a neat birthday for your kiddo in the midst of all this.

12:12 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket