Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
His name is...
~
ANGUS
~
We decided on Angus. He looks like an Angus. :)
~
~
Angus watching me blog.
~
Thank you to everyone for your great suggestions! Like one of the bloggers said, a cat will name himself. I took him to the vet today and the vet said there was a chance he may have Feline Leukemia. I know some may not believe in praying for a cat but...pray for Angus! We all love him so much already. He had a bit of red on his gums and that apparently one of the symptoms. I have to get testing done this coming week.
~
Have a great weekend everyone!

5 Comments:

Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

IT'S PURRFECT ! You are so right, he looks like an Angus.

My kitty is named Shiraz, because she is chocolate colored and some Australian Shiraz' smell like chocolate due to the oak in them. And well, if you've seen the musical Cats, and listened to the words to Jellicoe Cats, then you KNOW, some cats have a people name and then their Jellicoe name. I think we picked her Jellicoe name because she is the ONLY cat I've ever met, who comes to her name. Looks at you when you say her name. She is a real cuddler too. Not normal in other cats we've had. I love her and yours too. hugs to you

9:33 PM  
Blogger Blessed75 said...

Lol, I said they name themselves and hon, they SO do! lol.....that cat is GORGEOUS! I'll pray for Angus, after all, they ARE just like our children. Hugs hon, and keep us updated - Nikki

1:50 AM  
Blogger David said...

Good name. We once had an all white cat like that. She was so sweet - for a cat!

8:19 AM  
Anonymous Jaded Angel said...

Awww what a beautiful kitty. I hope everything turns out to be ok with him.

10:47 AM  
Blogger thequeen said...

THat is a terrific looking cat there! AND I am sure that he will be fine! HE has to be, why, just because I said so and I am the queen (no offense god)(looking heavenword, "really I didnt mean it")GOd is watching over your family and that means angus to! What a great name by the way and it fits him perfectly :)

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket