Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Saturday, February 12, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
His name is...
~
ANGUS
~
We decided on Angus. He looks like an Angus. :)
~
~
Angus watching me blog.
~
Thank you to everyone for your great suggestions! Like one of the bloggers said, a cat will name himself. I took him to the vet today and the vet said there was a chance he may have Feline Leukemia. I know some may not believe in praying for a cat but...pray for Angus! We all love him so much already. He had a bit of red on his gums and that apparently one of the symptoms. I have to get testing done this coming week.
~
Have a great weekend everyone!

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Good name. We once had an all white cat like that. She was so sweet - for a cat!

8:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awww what a beautiful kitty. I hope everything turns out to be ok with him.

10:47 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

THat is a terrific looking cat there! AND I am sure that he will be fine! HE has to be, why, just because I said so and I am the queen (no offense god)(looking heavenword, "really I didnt mean it")GOd is watching over your family and that means angus to! What a great name by the way and it fits him perfectly :)

4:31 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket