Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 22, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I am feeling better this evening, mostly because I know my mom got out of bed this morning. She went for lunch with a friend. I have been so worried about her. I did break down at work though and got a great big group hug from my co-workers. One also gave me a little angel on my shoulder pin and another a purple flowering plant. Both gave beautiful cards to say they are thinking about me. I am so blessed to work with such fabulous supportive people. Even mean boss has been nice.

4 Comments:

Blogger gal artist said...

I am so glad your mom got out for a bit, and that you are feelin better.

You and your family will have good days and bad days, I hope you have mostly good days.

*hugs*

3:26 a.m.  
Blogger David said...

How nice was that of your co-workers? You know a lot of people are remembering your Mom this week and you as well.

Don't get so far down that you cannot help her. That is VERY, VERY important. Been there myself for both parents.

David (txoceanlover)

7:21 a.m.  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

That was so sweet of your co-workers. How awesome that they support you like that. I'm glad your Mom got out of bed, I hope she got the kind of encouragement and support that you got from her lunch out.

I found an angel for Cowboy and from all of us, but it won't let me post here, so here's the link: http://swiftweb.com/4sisters/angel.jpeg

10:02 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

"The clouds parted and the sun shown through. If even for only one day, it was a much needed day."I hope this will be the beginning of a long spell of sunny days for you and your Mom!

12:07 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket