Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
I stayed home from work today because Boy-W was sick. Usually I have my mom come and watch the kids when they are sick. Today I chose to stay home. I had been up most of the night in the E.R. while the Boy got rehydrated and they took blood work. He seems to be feeling a little better.

I accomplished very little today. I went to the S.P.C.A to look at cats but it just didn't feel right so I left. The kids and I had been chatting about getting another cat because there are SO many cats out there and we have a lot of love to give. I looked at about 50 cats. There was one that did catch my eye but she bit me!

You know when you are a teenager and you can't wait to be an adult? You think how cool it will be and you can do whatever you want? Well this is the reality of the exciting world of being a grown-up. I was so excited when I saw this because I needed one. Now steady yourself before you click on this link. I bought this!

My floor was so grungy. I needed something that could give it a good scrub and this worked. I will now throw out my old mop.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jezzy said...

Totally agree about the adult thing.
I love my fridge. It is truly a wonderful whitegood.
And your mop looks fantastic and oh so high-tech!

9:39 p.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

Oh I think it would be great for you to get another kitty! And I believe that you will know the right one when you see it, you will feel that tug, that feeling of familiarity,that connection.
Sorry to hear that your son is sick, I hope he gets better really soon.:)

11:14 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

I hope this Wednesday is much better for your family. The shelter is the BEST place to get new pets. They may not be pedigrees but they love just the same.

9:08 a.m.  
Blogger Crazy Single Mom said...

Our needs were simpler and a bit more fun when we were kids!

7:54 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket