Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Friday, February 18, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Just a quick post before bed. Thank you to each and every one of you for your comments. I am overwhelmed by the love and support you have all offered to a stranger. I said to earlier, that yes the world can be a very crappy place but it is my belief that the world is still a wonderful and compassionate place to live. Blessing on each of you.
Here is a site that I just love. I hope you all like it too.
http://positivepause.com/

Update on Angus. He was tested for Feline Leukemia and the tests came back negative. Yay! Here is a recent picture.


Girl-N is doing much better. She is on some heavy duty antibiotics. She still had a low grade fever and is lethargic but is on the mend.

n went to the doctor regarding the chest pain and the diagnosis of an enlarged heart. He has to go back next Thursday for more testing. He is also scheduled for an ultrasound of his heart. On a side note. I love this man so much. He has been so great the last few days. I love you ; more than you know.

I am off to bed now.

3 Comments:

Blogger David said...

I am just catching up on your last two posts. I am so sorry about your Mom. It is so hard to go through, but do not take a fatalistic approach. Keep postive. I went through this with both parents. Keep yourself strong to help your Mom. Draw off the love of your family for your strength. And treasure every moment.

4:46 a.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Oh my that site is lovely. Thanks for sharing it with us.
Great news that N is doing better. I hope she'll be up and out to play very soon.
I'm also thrilled to hear that Angus is in good health. Now, if Kevin and your Mom can just follow suit all will be almost copecetic.
Here's wishing you a peaceful, happy weekend.

10:29 a.m.  
Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

It is amazing how far this internet world can reach into our souls. The support I've found here is unlike any other I've found, except from the people closest to me who know me best, and support me the most. But here it is again, from complete strangers, because they can and they do and they reach out with all their heart. It truly is amazing.

What a wonderful site. The words are so true. What a beautiful way to capture the moment.

10:41 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket