Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 28, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nikki my blogging friend where are you? I am worried about you sweetie! Pleas email me at insanity_written_in_a_blog@hotmail.com and let me know if you are alright.

Keri, I keep trying to leave comments on your blog but to no avail. Thank you for running for my mom. Every time I read your blog my hope is renewed. Everyone check out her blog. She is a phenomenal woman!

I am sitting here without my glasses so be ready for lots of mistakes. I am colouring my hair so I have to keep my glasses off. I looked at my roots this morning and was quite revolted by the black and gray mess. Ewww. So I sit here and write with 2 bottles of Nice n' Easy 106A in my hair. Incidentally, it bothers me that it takes 2 bottles instead of 1. My hair sucks that stuff up like a sponge.

Right now Girl-N is scratching my back. This child has the best nails for scratching. They are thin and sharp. She scratches my back quite willingly. For every 20 minutes I do hers she does mine for .05 seconds.

And my mom...is still in the hospital, She can't keep anything down yet so she will not be released until tomorrow.

14 Comments:

Blogger pinksundrops said...

It sounds like things went well. I pray they continue to do so.

12:14 AM  
Blogger deni said...

You sound so much more hopeful and optimistic!! I hope your mom is feeling better soon!

4:37 AM  
Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Hey, so glad that things are looking up. BUT, what do you mean grey? You're not old enough to have grey hair, heck I didn't start getting any grey until this year at 42 1/2, then BANG, beard went white and grey in the temples started showing up. Shaved the beard and now have to start coloring the hair, maybe I'll try blond. LOL. Your mom and family are in my prayers every day. Hugs

10:16 AM  
Anonymous Jaded Angel said...

Hope your mom is feeling better.

I colored my hair yesterday, but not because of gray, just for the fun of it lol.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Bumbling Bav said...

I am trying to find Nikki as well!

Andrea

2:34 PM  
Blogger wanda said...

Can you send her own down my way when she's done with you? I could use a good back srcatching!

3:29 PM  
Blogger Gale said...

I'm so glad to hear the good news about your mom. I hope she's feeling well enough to go home soon, I'm sure the hospital so sucks.

I'm with you on the grey hair ... I found my first one when I was 17. It's probably because I worry endlessly. LOL

4:01 PM  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Two bottles of hair dye? That's good! It means you have nice thick hair. You'd be more worried if you could cover everything with only 1/3 of a bottle...

8:41 PM  
Blogger David said...

It is now Wednesday, how is Mom doing and how are you coping?

7:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Barbara - I'm here - just had to delete that blog for various different reasons - will be using a new user name etc. and then get in touch with everyone. I'm SO sorry, I just wasn't thinking when I did it the reprecussions it would have- I do feel loved tho! lol......Thanks for worryin about me and I'll be back soon, and I'll give ya all my updated info hon - hugs, Nikki

11:36 AM  
Blogger Bumbling Bav said...

You did it! You found Nikki for us!!!!!!

Nikki come back to us......

Andrea

2:43 PM  
Blogger Faith said...

My thoughts are with you and your mother. It must be so hard for your whole family. But it sounds like she is improving, and the important thing is they were able to get all the cancer.

You sound like me! I've been known to walk out of the shower and run to sit down at my computer (it's in my bedroom) to blog. My hair dripping all over the place. I'm surprised I haven't electrocuted myself! But when you gotta blog, you gotta blog, right?

6:52 PM  
Blogger Keri said...

What's happening when you try to leave comments at my blog? Is it not letting you, dear? Is my blog being temperamental? :)

9:59 PM  
Anonymous unique dog supplies said...

Hi Friend! You have a great blog over here!
Please accept my compliments and wishes for your happiness and success!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my unique dog supplies site.
Have a great day!

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket