Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Monday, February 28, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Nikki my blogging friend where are you? I am worried about you sweetie! Pleas email me at insanity_written_in_a_blog@hotmail.com and let me know if you are alright.

Keri, I keep trying to leave comments on your blog but to no avail. Thank you for running for my mom. Every time I read your blog my hope is renewed. Everyone check out her blog. She is a phenomenal woman!

I am sitting here without my glasses so be ready for lots of mistakes. I am colouring my hair so I have to keep my glasses off. I looked at my roots this morning and was quite revolted by the black and gray mess. Ewww. So I sit here and write with 2 bottles of Nice n' Easy 106A in my hair. Incidentally, it bothers me that it takes 2 bottles instead of 1. My hair sucks that stuff up like a sponge.

Right now Girl-N is scratching my back. This child has the best nails for scratching. They are thin and sharp. She scratches my back quite willingly. For every 20 minutes I do hers she does mine for .05 seconds.

And my mom...is still in the hospital, She can't keep anything down yet so she will not be released until tomorrow.

8 Comments:

Blogger Pink Sun Drops said...

It sounds like things went well. I pray they continue to do so.

12:14 a.m.  
Blogger gal artist said...

You sound so much more hopeful and optimistic!! I hope your mom is feeling better soon!

4:37 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope your mom is feeling better.

I colored my hair yesterday, but not because of gray, just for the fun of it lol.

1:20 p.m.  
Blogger wanda said...

Can you send her own down my way when she's done with you? I could use a good back srcatching!

3:29 p.m.  
Blogger Jezzy said...

Two bottles of hair dye? That's good! It means you have nice thick hair. You'd be more worried if you could cover everything with only 1/3 of a bottle...

8:41 p.m.  
Blogger David said...

It is now Wednesday, how is Mom doing and how are you coping?

7:19 a.m.  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Barbara - I'm here - just had to delete that blog for various different reasons - will be using a new user name etc. and then get in touch with everyone. I'm SO sorry, I just wasn't thinking when I did it the reprecussions it would have- I do feel loved tho! lol......Thanks for worryin about me and I'll be back soon, and I'll give ya all my updated info hon - hugs, Nikki

11:36 a.m.  
Blogger KinnicChick said...

What's happening when you try to leave comments at my blog? Is it not letting you, dear? Is my blog being temperamental? :)

9:59 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket