Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday morning...afternoon. I am still in my pajamas. I slept in very late and now I am sitting in front of my SAD light. Not much on the agenda for today. Need to get a few groceries. I need to phone someone I don't like at all. Don't you hate that? I have this friend (for lack of a better word) that treats me like shit. She is one of those people that is super friendly one day and then ignores you the next. I will say hello to her and she will walk right by me. I do not like playing games so one day I decided I wasn't going to do it anymore. I started ignoring her. When I saw her I walked right by and didn't acknowledge her. If she said hi first I would respond but wouldn't stop to talk. I used to get so worked up about the fact that she treated me like shit. Now I don't care. I don't like her anyway so I asked myself why I cared so much whether or not she was nice to me or not. I came to the conclusion that I didn't care and it was easier to just ignore her too. I figured since I don't like her why try to get her to like me?

5 Comments:

Blogger ddddddddddddddddddddd said...

Is that a friend? I usually call that an 'acquaintance' with my voice in italics. You know, curled lip. But that's exactly how I treat them too. Good for you. You have to remain true to yourself and what you believe to be right. Keep smilin'
Love and hugs,
Joe

2:40 PM  
Blogger David said...

That is NOT a friend - plain and simple. I would loose her phone number very quickly.

6:07 AM  
Blogger thequeen said...

that is not a friend!

6:22 PM  
Blogger Leslie said...

Ugh. I hate making those phone calls. More often than not, I put them off for way too long which just makes it worse, or better yet, I put them off forever and I'm happy as can be. Sometimes it's short term pain for long term gain when cutting people like that out of your life for good.

7:58 PM  
Blogger Blessed75 said...

I know how you feel. Don't you hate passive aggressive people like that? I have a motto - "If it messes with my peace, it's got to go". Life is too short and too precious to have to deal with people like that. Hang in there hon-

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket