Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Sunday, February 06, 2005

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Sunday morning...afternoon. I am still in my pajamas. I slept in very late and now I am sitting in front of my SAD light. Not much on the agenda for today. Need to get a few groceries. I need to phone someone I don't like at all. Don't you hate that? I have this friend (for lack of a better word) that treats me like shit. She is one of those people that is super friendly one day and then ignores you the next. I will say hello to her and she will walk right by me. I do not like playing games so one day I decided I wasn't going to do it anymore. I started ignoring her. When I saw her I walked right by and didn't acknowledge her. If she said hi first I would respond but wouldn't stop to talk. I used to get so worked up about the fact that she treated me like shit. Now I don't care. I don't like her anyway so I asked myself why I cared so much whether or not she was nice to me or not. I came to the conclusion that I didn't care and it was easier to just ignore her too. I figured since I don't like her why try to get her to like me?

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

That is NOT a friend - plain and simple. I would loose her phone number very quickly.

6:07 a.m.  
Blogger Queen on the run said...

that is not a friend!

6:22 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home

< Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Image hosting by Photobucket